- Lavender is most commonly used in aromatherapy
- Once upon a time, lavender was recommended for people suffering from insomnia or other sleep disorders. People stuffed their pillows with lavender flowers to help them fall asleep and get a better night’s rest.
- Lavender is applied to the skin for hair loss (alopecia areata) and pain, and to repel mosquitoes and other insects.
- Early research suggests that rubbing 2 or 3 drops of lavender oil on the upper lip, so that the vapor is inhaled, might reduce migraine pain and nausea, and help stop the headache spreading.
- Natural Perfume or Room Spray, Insect Repellent, Natural Relaxant and Stress Reducer.
- How to use :
10 to 15 drops in 20ml carrier oil
5 to 8 drops in bath
5 to 8 drops on tissue
5 to 8 drops in vaporizer
• Safety Information:
This is a concentrated and powerful essential oil. Do a patch test before applying on face and hair. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Pure Lavender Essential Oil – Highly natural and organic | 100% Vegan | Paraben free | Cruelty free
Do a patch test on a small area of skin. Avoid ingesting or inhaling. Keep away from sunlight. Avoid contact with eyes. Apply after mixing with a carrier oil.