- Use lemongrass oil as a natural and safe air freshener or deodorizer. You can add the oil to water and use it as a mist or use an oil diffuser or vaporizer. By adding other essential oils, like lavender…, you can customize your own natural fragrance.
- Skin Care : Add lemongrass oil to shampoos, conditioners, deodorants, soaps, and lotions. Lemongrass oil is an effective cleanser for all skin types; its antiseptic and astringent properties make lemongrass oil perfect for getting even and glowing skin.
- Hair Care : Lemongrass oil can strengthen your hair follicles, so if you are struggling with hair loss or an itchy and irritated scalp, massage a few drops of lemongrass oil into your scalp for two minutes and then rinse. The soothing and bacteria-killing properties will leave your hair shiny, fresh, and odor free.
- Muscle Relaxer : Lemongrass oil benefits also include pain and ache relief. The oil helps to improve blood circulation, and can therefore relieve muscle spasms, back aches, sprains, and cramps.
- AROMA:- Mesmara Lemon Grass Essential Oil has a light and fresh lemony smell with earthy undertones.
- USES:- Natural Perfume or Room Spray, Insect Repellent, Natural Relaxant and Stress Reducer.
- How to use :
10 to 15 drops in 20ml carrier oil
5 to 8 drops in bath
5 to 8 drops on tissue
5 to 8 drops in vaporizer
• Safety Information:
This is a concentrated and powerful essential oil. Do a patch test before applying on face and hair. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Pure Lemon Grass Essential Oil – Highly natural and organic | 100% Vegan | Paraben free | Cruelty free
Do a patch test on a small area of skin. Avoid ingesting or inhaling. Keep away from sunlight. Avoid contact with eyes. Apply after mixing with a carrier oil.
There are no reviews yet.